Digital Edition of MESA’s Spring ‘M&E Journal’ Goes Live (SCN)
The Spring edition of the “M&E Journal” from the Media & Entertainment Services Alliance (MESA) is now live, offering nearly 30 articles authored by executives from Hollywood’s top vendors and MESA’s leadership. With a main theme of “direct-to-consumer,” the nearly-100 page magazine also includes sections focused on the latest workflows, cloud and storage, smart content and security solution trends facing the industry today.
Among the highlights in this issue that speak to the Smart Content community:
• Daniel Mayer, CMO of Expert System, and Jason Lambert, executive director of content licensing for Sony Pictures Entertainment, look at how AI has helped the studio make better use of its clip archive.
• Navin Rammohan, VP, segment head of marketing for Infosys, shares how new technologies elevated the viewer experience for the 2018 Australian Open.
• There’s a new way to look at recommendation engines, and what they can do for consumers, according to a piece from Matt Kollmorgen, VP of digital strategy and global media practice lead for SoftServe.
• Ashley Bailey, product marketing manager of M&E for Veritone, shares ideas on how to maximize value at each phase of the content lifecycle.
• Data is the new oil in today’s digital economy, and Matt Turner, CSO of media and manufacturing for MarkLogic, has ideas on how to operationalize your smart content.
• Mel Jensen, CMO of GrayMeta, offers his thoughts on using automation to meet consumer content demands.
Over the coming weeks and months, MESA will be spotlighting each of the articles published in the “M&E Journal” with republication in its newsletters and via MESAlliance.org.